The propose stage commences when the concept statement is approved.
A feasibility options analysis and/or business case is developed to further evaluate and justify the proposed investment.
The feasibility options analysis can be undertaken initially to identify at a high level what solution options are feasible before a full detailed business case.
The business case undertakes detailed options analysis, presenting a recommended solution and the expected benefits of the solution.
It provides the scope, constraints and assumptions for project work, as well as the estimated costs, resourcing and timing for a preferred approach.
The outcome of this stage is the decision to fund the investment and approve project initiation.
- Establish governance.
- Conduct stakeholder analysis.
- Undertake project profiling.
- Apply information management practices.
- Establish project registers.
- Undertake analysis and project approach.
- Develop the feasibility options analysis and/or business case and submit for approval.
Last updated: 27 April 2021
Share this page:URL copied!